header-photo

The Quotes On Friendship Meaningful - Great Saying About Friendship

The Quotes On Friendship Meaningful - Great Saying About Friendship


                                                                     Quotes on Friends

1. A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely.
- Pam Brown

2. Cherish the time you have, and the memories you share… being friends with someone is not an opportunity but a sweet responsibility.
- unknown

3. Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
Love me and I may be forced to love you.
- William Arthur Ward

4. A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.
- William Arthur Ward

5. A friend is one with whom you are comfortable, to whom you are loyal, through whom you are blessed, and for whom you are grateful.
- William Arthur Ward

6. Friendship flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness.
- William Arthur Ward

7. Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer.
- unknown

8. Friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
- unknown

9. Everyone hears what you have to say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- unknown

10. If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t follow, I’d be the one at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
- unknown

11. Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
- Eustace Budgell

12. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half - cracked.
- unknown

13. Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies
- Aristofe

14. A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports is your present and encourages your future.
- unknown

14. True Friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind your back...
- unknown

15. Friends give us security in knowing our secrets will be protected and will not be broadcast from the rooftops
- unknown

16. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never
- Charles Caleb Colton

17. " Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."
- Jewish saying

18. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Elbert Hubbard

19. Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another : What! You too? I thought that no one but my self.
- C.S. Lewis

20. Friendship is a horizon - which expands whenever we approach it.
- E.R. Hozlip

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét